Students must be in uniform from the first day of school.
Description of school uniform:
Tops: Navy polo style shirt with the school logo
Girls – Khaki uniform pants, shorts, skirt, skort, or jumper (no capris or cargo-styled allowed)
Boys – Khaki uniform shorts or pants (no cargo-styled allowed) White socks
Additional Outerwear: Navy sweatshirts or sweaters with or without school logo
Girls may wear navy or white tights ONLY under skirts.
White socks — ankle or calf height only (no knee high or no-show)
No other outer garment will be allowed in the classroom. No shirts may be worn underneath
the school uniform shirt.
- All shirts must be tucked in at all times.
- Shoes must be tennis shoe style with shoes tied at all times and white socks only (must cover ankles).
- Belts must be worn on shorts and pants (1st grade through 5th grade).
- Only collared navy shirts with logo may be worn.
- Sweat pants are not allowed.
- Leggings are not allowed. (Girls may wear navy or white tights only under skirts)
- Excessive jewelry is not allowed (large hoop earrings and dangling jewelry).
- No blue jeans may be worn.
- No shirts with LOGOS front or back other than Schneckenburger may be worn.
- Khaki bottoms can be found most places, but the shirts must have the school logo on them.
Uniforms may be purchased at
- Uniforms by Kajan 7103 Veterans Memorial Blvd Metairie, LA 70003 (504-888-4840)
- Fashion Arcade 3440 Division St. Metairie, LA 70002 (504-887-3308)
- Schumacher’s Shoes & Uniforms 3601 Hessmer Ave. Metairie, LA 70002 (504-454-0427)
- Schiro’s Uniforms 4948 West Esplanade Ave. Metairie, LA 70006 (504-885-2993)
- Uniformity 7302 Veterans Memorial Blvd. Metairie, LA 70003 (504-779-9724)
- One Stop Embroidery, 7713 Leonard Ave., Metairie, LA 70003 (504-906-1421)
- Soul Train Uniforms, 3311 West Esplanade Ave., Metairie, LA 70002 (504-267-5466)
Consequences for Uniform Violation
1. Verbal Warning
2. Written Warning
3. Loss of privileges
4. Parent Conference
5. Referral to office